cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cFolder Integration with SRM 7.0 in RFx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are upgrading from SRM 5.0 to SRM 7.0. We have installed cFolder in seperate server and SRM 7.0 in seperate server. When we are clicking on "Create" collaboration button in RFx screen, it was creating collaboration. However when we are trying to open the same scenario, it is giving login prompt and checking for same client and finally giving error. I came to know from few other consultants that cFolder needs to be installed on the SRM 7.0 as addon else the integration won't work.

Any thoughts/experience on this?

Regards,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please double check you have maintained CFOLDERS system type in Define System Landscape customizing.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for your kind input. We have maintained the cfolder system in "Define System landscape" config and we are able to create the collaboration from RFx. However, when we are trying open the collaboration from RFx, it is giving error. In the error description it was displaying the client number of SRM system. That is the reason why i was asking for addon installation in SRM system itself.

Can you give some details about SSO setting for SRM & cFolders.

Regards,

Prasanna

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to SICF transaction and check /default_host/sap/bc/bsp/sap/cfx_rfc_ui service in cFolders server.

I think if you specify fixed client to the service, the service is called in specified client.

If you use NetWeaver Portal, SSO setting is same manner you did for SRM. Portal -> SRM and Portal -> cFolders.

Regards,

Masa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You just need SSO setting from Portal to cFolder server. You do not need to install cFolder in SRM Server.

Regards,

Masa