cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF04 - Listing both Return Orders and Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I have a situation where by, when creating Return orders and delivery is done. When we go into VF04, when we select "order related" and "delivery related", there's two documents that can be invoiced. Either invoicing through order related or delivery related. How can we avoid this. I thought by default it should be delivery related unless it is a service related order that doesn't require delivery.

Anye ideas of where to check?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
when we select "order related" and "delivery related", 
     there's two documents that can be invoiced

by default it should be delivery related

The above two statements are contradict to each other and I dont understand what exactly your issue is. If you select both order related and delivery related in VF04, system will fetch all orders. If you want only delivery related should be populated, then you should not select order related.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I wasn't clear with my question. I create a Return Sales order and Delivery is done.

In VF04, when I tick "Order Related" and "Delivery Related", the Return Order and Delivery is listed to be billed.

I then create an Invoice based on "Delivery" for the Return Order, when I go back to VF04 and select "Order Related", the return order is still listed and can be invoiced again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

check in customizing for the sales document type you use for Return sales order what you maintained in the tab view Billing.

Checkboxes of VF04 are linked to the definition of your sales document type.

If your Return sales order needs to be only billed as delivery related, in cuztomizing you should have only maintained in the billing tab view the field Dlv-rel.billing type.

If in customizing you maintained both: Dlv-rel.billing type and Order-rel.bill.type then when you go to VF04 and you check the two checkboxes you will always find your document.

I hope this explanation may help you.

In case I misunderstood your issue, do not hesitate to post you answer back.

Regards,