cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outbound delivery -> delivery sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, I faced some problem in SD. Please help

I have 2 sap client which are 280 and 300.. 280 is the QA and 300 is the DEV.

Here is my case (simulation in Client 300) :

1. I have 1 DO number which is (for example) 22205911. The DO number is related to SO number 1142131 which has ship to party 10142.

2. The requirement here is to change SO number 1142131 to SO number 1142130 which has ship to party SH2 10087. So I opened VL02N ( As I can see the Ship to party is in header, and it grayed) and then I deleted the item of the DO, and then I go to Menu->Outbound Delivery->Delivery Sales Order. And then the pop up came up asking for SO number, so I inputed the SO no 1142130. But it poped up a window error (message VL067) and after I exited the window, it showed error log (Message no VL033).

But when I checked in client 280, there're no message error. Even the Ship To Party is changed to SH2 10087. And I can save the DO.

My asking here, is there a notes saying that in ecc6.0 header data like ship to party can not be changed when delivery split? Or any suggestions expert?

Edited by: AbaPJuNioR on Oct 1, 2010 9:33 AM

Edited by: AbaPJuNioR on Oct 1, 2010 9:34 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if Ship point and shipping date are same for both orders.

Also verify if there is any special copy routines between Sales order and Delivery

Thank you

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris, thanks for replying..

I've checked all the routines.. But it doesn't have any custom routines or enhancements as I know..

I've already checked the copy control also.. there's nothing strange

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. I have 1 DO number which is (for example) 22205911. The DO number is related to SO number 1142131 which has ship to party 10142. 2. The requirement here is to change SO number 1142131 to SO number 1142130 which has ship to party SH2 10087.

messages indicate there is delivery split because of different header data. Please check if shipping point/ plant is same on both the orders. Also check the split criteria in your copy controls from order to delivery.

Else.....

If PGI is not done, you can delete the delivery order # 22205911. Then process the correct deliveries again rather than making it complex.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai, thanks for replying..

I have checked the shipping point, route, and shipping date.. It's all the same..the difference is only at ship to party..

The requirement here is not to change the delivery number.. They want to use the same exact delivery number..

what should i do? I've already check the routines.. There's no custom routine or exits as I know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

can you please explain again your questions maybe without using so many abbreviations?

These may be clear for you but not for all the other people in the forum.

I guess that:

SO is Sales Order

DO is Delivery Outbound (???)

QA is (???)

DEV is (???)

SH is ship-to

Then:

did you create a Sales Order (SO)?

did you create the Outbound Delivery (DEL)?

What do you need to do? Do you need to change the Ship-to of the Delivery created?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for replying viv

yes, SO for Sales Order.. DO is for Delivery Order.. QA and DEV is for client.. QA is stand for Quality Assurance and DEV is for Development. And for SH is just a code for naming Ship To Party as example

Yes, I made a sales order and that sales order has been delivered.. but in the middle of the process, they want to change the sales order number which has different ship to party in header.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

as soon as a Sales Order is created and the relative Outbound delivery is created as well, the Ship-to in the outbound delivery cannot be changed anymore.

If you need to keep the same outbound delivery number and you need to change the ship-to in the order and in the outbound delivery as well, I would propose you to move as follow:

1) go in the outbound delivery and change the address information (close to the ship-to field you see there is the "Address" icon)

[in the "Address" you may change: name, street, postal code, city, country and so on].

2) go in the sales order and change the ship-to code (you will receive a pop-up that says taxes have been re-determined; when ths system asks for it do a redetermination also of the route; new pricing will be craiied out)

3) save your sales order

Result you get it will be:

1) you keep the same outbound delivery number (the address and name of the Ship-to will be right BUT not the customer code as this info you cannot change)

2) your sales order now contains the right Ship-to

3) next deliveries that will be created in reference of the same sales order it will contain directly the right Ship-to (code and address)

Please remember for the future that as soon as the outbound delivery is created you cannot anymore change the ship-to party. The only way to change it is to delete the outbound delivery, change the sales order and re-create a new delivery: BUT in this way you cannot keep the same delivery number, as you will get a new delivery number.

If you need to keep the same delivery number, you need to proceed as explained above BUT remember that:

> the ship-to code will not be the right one

> you can only overwrite the address information and name

Hope this suggestion can be useful for your case.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viv thanks for your kind reply,

I think your way is possible.. I've already tried that.. But the requirement needed here is to change the ship to party code also.. not only the address etc..

so i think, maybe i try to use user exits.. or find one..

anybody knows the user exits for change ship to party header in outbound delivery?