Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with initial download of a data object

former_member208564
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a data object named "EQUIPMENT", which has three nodes. EQUIPMENT is the header node, DETAILS is the child node to EQUIPMENT and LOCATION is the child node to DETAILS. I have also done explicit key mapping to DETAILS and LOCATION.

I have selected the following as the BE Keys in the nodes.

SERIAL NO in EQUIPMENT header node.

TYPE in DETAILS node.

ZIPCODE in LOCATION node.

In the explicit key mapping of DETAILS node we have selected "SERIAL NO" field in this node.

In the explicit key mapping of LOCATION node we have selected "SERIAL NO" and "TYPE" fields in this node.

Data object contains no errors and i have activated the data object and it was successful.

Then i have also created back adapter which has EQUIPMENT get list and get detail. Get list returns only serial numbers (which is the BE key in EQUIPMENT node). Get detail takes "serail no" as input, returns "DETAILS" and "LOCATION" data in tables parameter. I have tested the get list and get detail interfaces, they are working fine. Then i have activated back end adapter and that was successful.

Now i have triggered an initial download for the "EQUIPMENT" data object, but there is no data downloaded into the data object. I have checked the monitoring in administration portal, it is showing status "Ended with errors", but there is no details of an error.

So can you please let me know what could be mistake i have done or how to check what is the error. Please help us to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Kiran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anesh_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

go to doe_wb and select your back end adapter

check if mapping is done between your function module and the data object using Mapping Tool

Regards

former_member208564
Participant
0 Kudos

There is an inconsistency with the back end data, which is causing the problem. We have rectified the data and now it is working fine. Thanks to all.

rohith_deraje
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Are you checking in the NWMA>>Monitoring>>Logs and Traces>>Backend Integration? The logs should have the proper error.

If not can you regenerate the DO, edit and activate your adapter and try again?

Regards

Rohith