cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reorganising credit data for a customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

How can we reorganise credit data for a customer in a particular credit control area? I've configured automatic credit control for this credit control area & want to do a test run for a particular customer.

Any suggestion/help will surely be appreciated.

Thanking you for your time.

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Program: RVKRED07 & RVKRED77

Tx:F.28

will be used to re-organize Customer Credit data.

Note: Hope you are not doing in Production system. its just for testing. If its in Production you have to be more careful & have to re-confirm the implications.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Reaz

Checking your feedback. will get back to you.I am not understanding, how to recorganise in f.28?

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

reaz

am able to see only RFDKL20

RGDS

sumanth.G

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sumanth G,

Above provided program is not available, you have not given proper program it seems.

Re-organization of Credit data is based on certain changes in Credit Management. Thus re-organization can be done based on changed fields in Credit management whether these fields have impact in FI / SD.

based on that you have to choose the relevant radio button in F.28, which will update the respective SD/FI documents.

Note: In reading, note to that - type the complete name. Thanks in advance

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Reaz

Our client is a global trading company & they are running on SAP for quite some time. However, for their indian subsidary (indian co.cd) ,creedif Mgmnt was not configured. Now, I am in the process of configuration of the same for the Indian co.cd.

I've done almost all the settings (in sandbox). Now, want to test my config with a particular customer.

As you've said,f.28 I ran. Some orders & deliveries have been 'reroganised'.

Also, parallelly, I've changed certain fields (risk category,credit limit,etc) in FD32 of the customer.

However, I am unable to change the "credit exposure" field & certain other fields.

Hope, my communication is clear.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Reazuddin MD

How do I update /reorganise S066 infostructures (related to credit Management) in OM01 Tcode?

As I 've mentioned earlier, I've almost completed Automatic credit config in sandbox & want to test run the same.

Thanking you for your time

Regards

Sumanth.Gururaj

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In FD32- data fetch from the mentioned Info structure :S066 - Open order:Credit management & S067: Open delivery/ Open Billing.

Program: RVKRED77 - execution will get the data from these info structure while re-organizing.

If you want to have test run without updating any changes in FD32. Try with Program: RVKRED88. This report is same as RVKRED77 & used as simulation / test run purpose.

One of our friend, posted with very good explanation. I would have pasted that link. But I expect you will search in forum.

hint: Search with the above 2 program names.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Reazuddin MD.

Yes, I went through that 'search' , on your suggestion. Pretty valuable info by that gentleman. I got an idea of it, though didnt get it 100%.

Now, for 'reorganising' credit data (for testing or whatsoever), we can either use 'f.28' or those programs.

Is the above statement/assumption right?

Pls suggest.

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes,

To re-organize credit data you can use F.28 OR RVKRED77.

But RVKRED77 is more effective than F.28.

Note: While executing the RVKRED77 program, no transaction or entries should take place in Order / Delivery / Billing doc's

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Reazuddin MD.

The following is my understanding :

Wrf Notes # 363343, we have to run RVKREDSP to block VBAK,LIKP & VBRP tables, since RVKRED77 does NOT include lockage of these tabes . (sales transactions)

Also, it is advised to divide the customers into suitable selection groups ( for report running & time saving)

But, I do NOT understand the concept of RVKRED07.

Thanking you for your time & attention.

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

as your question is not clear to me, so please find below the verious reports for automatic credit control area

u2022 FD10N - Customer balance display (which shows the customer credit/debit and cumulative balance as seen

u2022 FBL5N - Customer line item display. This is one of the mainstream financial accounting transactions. It is useful to view the customeru2019s open items on a specific date.

The credit management information system is a series of reports run from specific transaction codes that provide the user with a customeru2019s credit information. These transaction codes are as follows:

u2022 F.31 - Overview. This is a very powerful report, which, by selecting a button, lets you branch into the customeru2019s financial analysis or line items.

u2022 F.33 - Brief overview. Similar to the previous transaction code but without access to the external data, and formulated to be printed as a report.

u2022 FCV3 Early warning list. Used as a pre-check to see if the customer will fail a check.

u2022 FDK43 Master data list.

u2022 S_ALR_87012215 Displays changes to credit management.

u2022 S_ALR_87012218 Credit master sheet. This is the most important and powerful credit management report. You can view at a glance all the critical data related to this customer as well as branch out into additional data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Wish

Glad for your quick response.

Will check & revert to you, if/when my problem is solved.

Good day..

Rgds

Sumanth.G