cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual cost not getting capture

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using activities to capture cost upon activity confirmation for the labor cost.

I have set up all required setting for activity types & rates and all.

System capture plane cost without any issue.

Actual cost also getting capture only if we put percentage of completion(Processing%) on activity & that is working fine.

For the activities which are fully confirmed we just tick "Final Conf" & "completed " check box only, then system automatically updates Processing% as 100. In this case actual cost is not getting incurred although activity is full confirmed.

Please help to overcome this conflict.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Sam L.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you do this, check whether Forecast work has any value, if it has then remove that and then select the final confiramtion and completed check box. Now you will see the actual cost after confirmation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot Ahmed for your assistence, I did it & it works as per my requirement.

when I'm working on that I got to know that if the tick is on for the "propose activity" in confirmation parameters(OPST).

But if switch on above feature(propose activity), I cant see the completed Processing% since it always shows as 100.

So other than this, is there any way to stop capculating work forcast by default for all activities?

kind Regards,

Sam L.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, I dont think we can control that with Std. SAP settings.