cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of Depot Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User has by mistake cancelled the Depot Invoice, reversed the goods issue for Delivery, Deleted the Delivery and Deleted the Sales order. He missed to cancel the Depot Excise Invoice. Now how to Cancel this Depot Excise invoice. In J1IJ, system is asking for Delivery number, but as the Delivery is deleted, it is not allowing.

Now this Excise invoice has to be cancelled so that the Qty in the Mother invoice will be updated in RG23D.

I tired in J1IH, but system says "Excise modvat accounts not defined for CEIV transaction and excise group". I have checked the Account assignment but it looks fine.

Please Help.

Regards,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

The issue has been resolved with the help of a Z program which will modify the table by deleting the delivery number.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you talking about excise invoice of parent plant or depot ?? As you should be aware, J1IJ relates to parent plant and J1IG relates to depot where you need to select the red cross to cancel the excise invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laksmipathi,

I am talking about the Excise Invoice created at Depot with reference to Delivery.

Regards,

Ajit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then in that case, you should cancel with J1IG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried as per your suggestion. I have entered the Internal number for the Excise invoice number generated for Delivery at Depot, as the input . System says "This excise invoice has been used for Sales Cannot change".

Please suggest.

Regards,

Ajit