cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Report with Pricing Breakdown

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, is there a sales order report with the complete line-item pricing breakdown. For example, In VA05 I'm only able to get the Net Price and Net Value as an output. I would also like to view the breakdown of the conditions (e.g. disounts, tax, etc.)

Is there another report in SAP that will show this? Or a backend table I can pull this information from to create a query?

Thanks, Erik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Erik,

is there a sales order report with the complete line-item pricing 
breakdown. For example, In VA05 I'm only able to get the Net 
Price and Net Value as an output. I would also like to view the 
breakdown of the conditions (e.g. disounts, tax, etc.)
Is there another report in SAP that will show this? Or a backend 
table I can pull this information from to create a query?

The best way to handle your requirement is to create a Custom report using the standard table for Sales Order i.e. VBAK and you can pick up the Document Condition Number. You can pass this number to table KONV and pull up all the values for the active contion type which was responsible for Sales Order price calculation. Please reach out to a ABAPer to develop this sort of a custom report.

Just FYI, if you want to check out all the value for a specific condition type, then you can use the standard report i.e. V/LD.

Please update your post after carrying out this exercise.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

There is no direct way, it would need few steps to query on VBAK/VBAP -> you will get the pricing condition record number which goes as an input to the pricing condition record table.

The best way would be develop a report. We did this when we wanted to extract last 7 years data. Unless the size of the data is very very small you would be needed to go for a z report.

regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Friend

As my knowledge, There has not this report support the condition detail of sales document.

Maybe you should create a query to get this.

The condition information of sales document is stored on the table KONV.

You should join the VBAK and KONV by field KNUMV (Number of the document condition).

Thank you!

Wink