cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA01 Price Condition error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am new in SD. I have already configurated sd module. i created a sales order in VA01 t.c. I can proceed to enter data and

save as complete document in that t.c. But when i look at the condition tab, nothing is there. All is empty. When i try to enter data manual such as CnTy, it does not let me to proceed. It gives error.

Can you please manage me to solve the problem. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank all of you really for your response.

When i press on "CnTy" icon, nothing is coming for selection. It is empty. When i press on "Analysis" button i got following message;

overview

condition type message Description

FB003 109 condition record is missing

ın VK11 i create price condotion for pr03. But it did not solve it. In VK11 t.c. i can not see my country currency (TRL) but i select inr as currency and i could save it. But it did not solve the problem.

Can you please tell me in which t.c. what should i have to do step by step

Help please,

Edited by: cihanyildirim123 on Oct 1, 2010 8:39 PM

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am new in SD. I have already configurated sd module. i created a 
sales order in VA01 t.c. I can proceed to enter data and
save as complete document in that t.c. But when i look at the condition 
tab, nothing is there. All is empty. When i try to enter data manual such 
as CnTy, it does not let me to proceed. It gives error.
Can you please manage me to solve the problem. Thanks.

Welcome to SDN forum !!

There can be many reason of Pricing condition not displaying at the Sales Order level. From your thread, i could sense that you have configured a new pricing procedure for the Sales transaction. In order to trace out the exact issue, please go to the item level ---> condition tab and there is a button called "ANALYSIS", press that to check the real reason for discrepancies for pricing conditions.

When you enter a condition type that is not defined in the Pricing procedure then you shall get error saying that "Condition XXXX is missing in pricing procedure XXX Message no. V1206"

or

When you input a condition type for which Automatic calculation procedure has high priority then manual entries will be prevented giving out an error !!

Hope this gives you some idea on the approach of making root cause for the issue.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Kindly maintain your Condition Type in VK11 which you want to in your pricing condition.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Goto Conditions in the Sales order

select Analysis button,

you can find what condition types are not determined

which condition type you are trying to enter manually and what error you are getting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Welcome !

Check the pricing procedure determined for your sales document. you can do so by going sales order item conditions tab. click the analysis button.

You will see the pricing procedure and condition types in that > see if there are any values for the conditions determined or not. If not maintain condition records.

You are getting error when you are entering conditions manually because - they would not be configured to enter manually. Else the condition type you are entering does not exist in the pricing procedure. You might have given the error you are getting.

Also since you are new, always read the error and understand from a buiness and technical perspective how they are linked. This will help solve many questions in future also.

All the best