cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert Ship to party to Sold to Party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts,

I am trying to create a customer via XD01 accounting part only, for a ship to that is already created. When I enter the customer number the systems tells me that a ship to customer is already created if I want to continue, I say yes, everything seems fine but the reconciliation account is gray out. I already maintained the screen variant for customer centrally and accounting where I ensured that the recon account is not on display mode. I am still getting the same issue even after the fields where maintained. I try it with FD01 and is the same thing. Is this even possible? or I do I need to delete ship to customer and create from scratch. Is there another field I am missing that need to be optional?

Thanks for your help...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Went to ship to partner and made reconcilitiona ccount optional. this made the field able to edit in XD01.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check T.code OB21 whether the filed is selected as optional or required entry?

I assume this field is currently set with display only.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

When you XD01 - and set up sold to account group, it thinks you are going to create all the partner functions like sold to / shipto/ bill etc..

In this case there is already a ship to, so system is asking do you still want to proceed which is fine. You dont need to delete exisitng ship to, it just adds one more ship to for the sold account you are going to create. This issue does seem to be caused because of shipto and changing from XD01 to FD01 would not make any difference.

I feel - the recon acc is grayed out, and it probably needs an input. Check the screen fields once again at OBD2 for this account group if they are enabled and so that you can fill the value.

Regards

sadhu kishore