cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Exposure not correct

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My company has over 3.2 million accounts in our system and we are coming across the issue of credit exposure not being accurate for customers which is causing credit checks that should not be necessary. It look likes what is happening is that once the open sales order is invoiced the amount is staying locked in the exposure and then it is also added into receivables which is essentially doubling the exposure from what it should be. Is there any configuration changes that we can use to correct this?? With the high volume of customers and transactions on a daily basis this issue is causing a lot of extra work and customer issues. Your assistance is appreciated.

James

duplicate posts are not allowed. Please read Rules of Engagement. II am locking this duplicate. Edited by: Eric Brunelle on Sep 30, 2010 2:37 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

James, I would take this to the appropriate config forum to get a reasonable response to your question.

I doubt from a Basis point of view without having in depth knowledge of the process could we get to the bottom of your issue.

Mark

Answers (0)