Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demand Plan Using Distribution Center

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dears,

There's A demand Created in SCM DP for Location Type 1002 Distribution Center

How i can see this demand by /SAPAPO/SNP94 in Distribution Demand (Planned) Key Figure ?

Also i found after i run Network Heuristic 1 SNP Stock Transfer Created

Where i can see this order as Receipt Element ?

Regards

Rami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rami

If all your doubts related to above question are cleared now. I will suggest to close the thread and award the appropriate points.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you see the value in Distribution Demand KF means @ Locations A (Plant), that means the respective location has received demand in the form of Purchase Req or stock transfer Req form location B (DC).

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you understood correctly, you working in IDes server which is APO machine

The DC center will be equal to be plant location in ECC system. The demand at DC should come from your FCST which you have it in APO DP system or as planned independent requirement in ECC system.

The stock transfer are the planned element which can be get created as out put of planning run. This will not consider or check if we have available stock.

Thanks

Amol

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Last Question for me

when you will find Value in Distribution Demand KF ? What you mean Exactly by " This demand will get propagated further in the network and appear as Distribution demand planned KF "

Appreciate your Help

Kindly Regards

Rami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If I understood correctly you have DC fore example A at which you have created demand plan.

Then when you execute the SNP Network heuristic, it will create Distribution Receipt planned at this DC locations which A. This demand will get propagated further in the network and appear as Distribution demand planned KF at the new level location for example B.

Now in ECC, in MD04 you should able to see this Distribution demand planned information as demand or PreqRel MRP element at location B.

I hope this is help to understand you..

Amol

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Amol,

Really Appriciate your effort

But actully I need from you more illustration Because i 'm working with IDes Server not Connected to SCM APO Server :

- What's the Distribution Center Equal in SAP ECC

- How i maintain Demand in ECC for Distribution Center

- in SCM if stock is available in this case only you will have SNP stock Transfere order ?

Regards