Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport planning point for cross company sales

former_member277304
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello gurus, I'm in a hurry..

Iu2019m mapping cross company sales scenario, the delivery is created in a shipping point/plant belonging to a producer company code (001), but I need the freight cost be posted in the sale company code (002). The question is can I use a transportation transport planning point from sale company code (002) to create freight cost from a delivery of producer company code (001)?

Please advice....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member277304
Participant
0 Kudos

Anybody?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can link transportation planning point to different company code than your sales documents' data (plant/sales area).

The question is if the full transportation cost will be owned by the 'sales' company? Because when there is incoterms handover point where only parts of the cost belong to one company, then the topic becomes more tricky..

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

former_member277304
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dominik for your replay, it´s most welcome.

The answer to your question is yes, the full transportation cost will be owned by the 'sales' company.

But I got some errors when trying to post in FI, saying that company codes are different (message VY012 andVW349 - SD SHIPMENT PROTOCOL APPEND).

Please any advice in this subject will be highly appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That would indicate that your shipment cost distribution (TVFT-KSTAU) is at delivery or delivery item level. For this you can also check OSS note 699343 that skips that error message.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Answers (0)