cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot Type 03 Confirmation Pop-Up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

Can anyone tell me why I am getting a Pop-Up that has the fields for 'Yield', 'Scrap' and 'Rework Qty' and Radio buttons for Partial Confirmation, Final Confirmation and No Confirmation on an 03 Lot when I complete all results and hit save in transaction QE51n?

I have my Master Inspection Characteristics on a Recipe and the lot generates just fine upon Process Order Release. I am just confused on why I am getting a confirmation and Qty pop-up on a Results Recording Save.

Please Help.

Thanks a ton.

Bruce

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I've tried all of your suggestions in a test environment and can not seem to get it to NOT pop-up. I just need the confirmation to not pop-up when I save the results. I know that Line Inspectors are not going to be required to enter Quantities at the Results Recording area.

Is there anything else I can check?

Thanks so much

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the control key in the receipe on the operation that contatins the characteristics?

Are there other activities going on in this operation? i always try to, where possible, set up operations just for QM. Try control key QM01 on the operation. Make sure you create a whole new process order.

FF

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the setting in the reciepe for the operation containing you characteristics. The control key for the operation is probably specifying confirmations.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Craig said, it's based on your settings of inspection point completion and the control key settings for an operation in the recipe/routing. Check the operation in the recipe where the insp.char are maintained. Go to your recipe, double cliclk the operation and check the QM settings. There are 4 variants for inspe.point completion - I think you have the first variant selcted - quantity, valuation and production - due to this setting you are getting the pop up for quantity confirmation. If you do not want quantity confirmation, change it to valuation or automatic valuation.

This is not a SAP standard setting- simple Master data setting.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Recipe --> Check operation / Phase --QM detail screen

select Atoumatic confiramation...you will not get the pop screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its SAP default