I have create a Z attribute in T77OMATTR in SRM as follows:

Attribute Zxxxx

Description delivery locations

Table Name HRT1222

Field Name ATTRIB

Attributes/Scenarios

Inherit. type = Normal inheritance

Search Help -FM and check module are blank

Object type O and S have been maintained.

I have also added the configuration to the roles in SPRO.

However, whatever changes I make the Z attribute will not be displayed in the shopping cart for user selection. I have maintained the Z attribute in PPOMA_BBP and this is working fine.

Can anyone tell me if there is another step that I am missing?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have used the doc change badi and F4 search to the custom fields and I have created a job aide for the whole process. It works really well now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thankyou for your reply and my answers are

what is ur requirement ?? To give the user a custom attribute

Do you want to create a Z attribute and give access to requestor to maintain that attribute ?? Yes

if that is the requiremnet , what you have done is created a Z attribute , however you need to maintain table BBP_ATTR_ACCESS for you role to have change option for the Z attribute. I added the attribute to this table.

The Z attribute will not be availbale in SC ? Correct cannot see the attribute in the shopping cart!

in case you want Z attribute to be available in SC then you have to define custom fild in shopping cart and logic to get the Z attribute and populated it in the custom field. Can you tell me what badi is best here?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do we have to configure a custom field I was under the impression that if createing an attribute from standard configuration this is not required?

Thankls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

what is ur requirement ?? Do you want to create a Z attribute and give access to requestor to maintain that attribute ??

if that is the requiremnet , what you have done is created a Z attribute , however you need to maintain table BBP_ATTR_ACCESS for you role to have change option for the Z attribute.

The Z attribute will not be availbale in SC ? in case you want Z attribute to be available in SC then you have to define custom fild in shopping cart and logic to get the Z attribute and populated it in the custom field.

thanks

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check OSS 1443611 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are able to maintiant he attribute in PPOMA_BBP,then the attribute configurations are perfect.

Regarding the value of this attribute in SC, check how are you reading the attribute from the org structure and how are you passing it to the custom field in SC. Problem lies in this area

Regards

Virender Singh