cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP People,

I have created two new condition types, a new access sequence and a new Pricing procedure. I would like to determine pricing procedure for the newly created condition type. I tried to create it , using copy as ...of the existing pricing procedure, but not been able to create. I am getting message.."Entry of the same key already exists. Change the key. Which key I have to change.

Thanks

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Ru trying to assign the same sales area,dpp,cpp to the newly created pricing procudure?

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I was trying to assign newly created pricing procedure to same sales area, dpp,cpp. But, I have now created new dpp and assigned the new prcing procedure and also assigned new condition types.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

as you crated new DPP CPP

did you assgined this DDP to any sales document type? VOV8

did you assgined this DDP to any Billing type?

Sales and Distribution ® Basic Functions ® Pricing ® Pricing Control ® Define And Assign Pricing Procedures ® Define Document Pricing Procedure

Did you assgined this CPP to any customer?

now you will be able to do PP determination for new Sales Area + DDP + CPP

and create the sales order for this, you will find new condition type there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I assigned it to sales document type, billing type and customer. I am getting all the condition types.

Thanks

Anil

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

" would like to determine pricing procedure for the newly created condition type " - I guess you want to put the newly created conditoin in the pric procedur.. Just add it by going to define pric procedure transaction V/08.

I am sure issue wil be resolved. The message you are getting tells the entry is already existing in your copy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I goto Define Pricing Procedure Determination and try to copy as from the existing Pricing Procedure and try to add my newly created Pricing procedure alongwith the new condition type . It is not allowing me to create it. It is saying "An entry already exists with the same key"

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your Sales AREA + Document Pr.Proc. + Cus. Pri.Proc. = PRICING PROCEDURE is same then you can not create new entry

as you said u have added new condition type to Pricing procedure then no need tochange determination, new condition type automatically refelect in pricing procedure

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

The message clearly indicating that the setting you are trying to do is already exist. I mean the Pricing Procedure is

already in assigned to combination of SALES AREA+ Doc P. PROC.+CUST P PROC..

You go ahead with your sales process it will determine in Sales order.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you do COPY AS of existing procedure...change give a new procedure name for EX:ZRVA01.... Then add new condition types to this newly created pricing procedure.

May be its also a warning message and you can continue processing by hitting enter and making the changes.

Once you are done with creating new pricing procedure...go to T code OVKK and do the pricing procedure determination as per the sales area/ Doc pricing procedure of your order type / customer pricing procedure of customer master / new pricing procedure.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

It looks like that you are trying to add the condition type which is already part of your pricing procedure assuming that you are trying to add your new pricing condition.

If this is not the issue then please explain the issue in more detail.

Regards,

Atul