cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relationships in production orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When i create a planned order in APO i have to operations that follow each other perefctly when rescheduling.

When i look at the relationships they have a start-start relationship.

When i convert this planned order to a production order, the successor operation does follow the predecessor operation only when i move the order forward in time. So if i move the main operation backwards in time the other stays unfixed.

Does anyone have any idea what to do to avoid this. When i look at the relationships, there was automatically created an additional end-end relationship for these to operations.

Kind regards,

Bert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bert,

In the master recipe if two operations exists 10 & 20 with phases 11 & 21 with respective relationship start - start.

You can achieve the result (phase 21 should be scheduled forward or backward whenever the phase 11 is rescheduled) by maintaining the maximum offset time between the phase relationship as 1 sec/min in ECC system.

CIF the PPM/PDS and then create the planned order or production order and check by rescheduling.

Regards

Sravan maturu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

I found it to yesterday.

Is it possible to set the maximum interval on 0 seconds??

Why is there a difference between planned orders and production orders?

Kind regards,

Bert

maheshbabu_mg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bert,

Have you explored the options for the "dependent objects" in the strategy profile.

Thanks,

Mahesh