cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transports issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

we have to extract the transports whcih are not in production but are transported to QA.

Now after the refresh, QA is copy of PRD. So we need to compare the transports from dev to prd and check the missing transports. This transports are nearly 1200 transports.

Is there any way we extract the list of transports which are not transported to PRD but transported to QA before refresh.

Thanks,

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just use below logic:

Go to PRO >>> STMS>>>select waiting to be imported and waiting for approval statused >>> extract the list

It gives you all the requests - were already imported into QAS and waiting for PRO

Regards,

Nick Loy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the date when PRD was copied to QAS, then check for all request after that date.

Hope that resolves your problem.

Regards,

Deepanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that depends on your transport configuration.

Our strategy is when transport imported into QAS then it will automatically moved to PRD buffers.

When we do system copy we simply copy /usr/sap/trans/buffers/PRD to QAS and import all QAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure there is a way.

Have not got a change control database you could query ?? For example we have a lotus notes database..

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, we don't have a change control database. Basically we are looking for transports whcih are not gone into QA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just thinking if you got to /usr/sap/translog

Each transport will have a suffix.

In my system a system that has been transported to QA and PROD will have a log :

UDSI949699.UPS

UDSI949699.UQS

So if you can sort your logs out you should be able to tell, assuming you have all your logs that is..

Mark