Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapters are not displayed in CC Monitoring

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We user PI 7.0. In RWB --> Component Monitoring --> Adapter Engine --> Communication Channel Monitoring --> Adapters are not displayed.

Also in the configuration, while create CC, 'Central Adapter Engine' is not coming. But, adapters are displayle while select adapter type.

I did the CPA Cache refresh (mode = full), it is successful. Also, in RWB -> Cache Connectivity Test --> Central Adapter Engine is green while refresh.

I followed the SAP Note 1031321 also. The Adapter Engine is registered correctly in the SLD.

But, still the above problems are there.

What could be the reason.

Can you kindly clarify friends.

Thanking you.

Kind regards,

Jegatheeswaran P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you able to see the communication channels and When u click on Adapter Log you cant see the adapter list ?

In RWB when u click on SLD Registration all the components show green?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran & Mark,

Thank you very much for your reply. There is SLD Registration menu in RWB, because it is PI 7.0.

Then, I checked earlier with the note 764176 Note. It looks all are correct in SLD as per Note when I checked.

This problem came immediately after I executing the URL 'http://<host>:<port>/rwb/rtc?op=init' as per SAP Note 1031321.

After some time, today i checked that adpaters are displayed in the CC Monitoring. Surprising. May be after J2EE restart by Basis it shows adapters in the list I think.

I am closing the thread now.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Apply note #764176 Error in XI due to inconsistent SLD contents. This note has a good success rate of fixing this issue.

Regards

Mark