cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in requirement type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Could anyone please tell me for a Make-to-Stock situation, how the system proposes the schedule line date for an order where :

for example, Order quantity is 125, Confirmed quantity is 100 and not confirmed quantity 25. Currently, system displays only the first schedule line that is for 100 quantities. Our requirement is to display the schedule line for quantities 25 for which the in-house production days in mm01 is 2 days. Please let me know if there is any settings missing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I feel you have stock of only 100 nos. in MMBE and that is why, sale order was showing 100 nos.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi

Here the problem is that the system shows only the schedule line for confirmed quantities 100, but the system also has to propose the date for other not confirmed 25 quantites considering the in house production days given in MRP of MM01.

Thanking you

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Proposing the multiple schedule lines depends on "Checking Rule".

Check the checking rule settings, whether its " Daily requirement" or " Individual requirement"

- Check in Customizing Tx: OVZJ - Define default settings. - it should set as "C or E" wrt: Sales area

Regards,

Reazuddin MD