SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Account delta load not happening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am doing integration between ISU and CRM 7.0. I have achieved integration both sides for BP . I have also done initial load for Contract Accounts using object 'BAUG_MAIN'. We are able to see Business Agreement getting created for the Business Partner in CRM but when I change the data in a particular Contract Account in ISU or create a new Contract account after the initial load it is not trigerring Delta Load for the Object.

Please help me for the same.

Regards,

Nasreen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Nasreen,

A possible reason for this issue could be that no module is assigned to the event 1030 in FQEVENTS. If you want to report FKKVK changes to BW (i.e. update the DataSource 0CACONT_ACC_ATTR_2) then the module FKK_EVENT_1030 should be activated here. The similar is valid for changes of FKKVKP table (= DataSource 0UC_ACCNTBP_ATTR_2) -> activate

the module ISU_EVENT_1030.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Kind Regards

Olivia

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Nasreen,

A possible reason for this issue could be that no module is assigned to the event 1030 in FQEVENTS. If you want to report FKKVK changes to BW (i.e. update the DataSource 0CACONT_ACC_ATTR_2) then the module FKK_EVENT_1030 should be activated here. The similar is valid for changes of FKKVKP table (= DataSource 0UC_ACCNTBP_ATTR_2) -> activate

the module ISU_EVENT_1030.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Kind Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Thank you for replying.

However, when I try opening the table FQEVENTS, in ISU as well as CRM it says the table does not exist.

Where should i enter the suggested entries in this case?

Regards,

Nasreen

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

FQEVENTS is a transaction not a table....

Please see the following sticky thread for more information on this transaction.

Regards

Olivia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see the following thread for more information on enabling delta for IS-U Contract Account DS