cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Attachment in Mobile Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on Netweaver 7.1 Laptop application, we have a scenario where in we have downloaded image to the mobile client using the DOE attachment functionality. The Image is downloaded as BLOB on the mobile client. we have a functionality to delete the images from the mobile client. But when I try to delete the image instance from the model it gives me following error. I assume this error is due to the presence of BLOB content for the attachment in the JDBCBLOB table of MaxDB. Please let me know how to delete attachment instance from Model when the attachment type is BLOB.

Sep 30, 2010 3:22:25 PM ...ment.ExceptionHandler.handleThrowable [Thread[Thread-2,5,main]] Error: Exception occured during processing of Web Dynpro application luxxotica.com~issattachments/Attachments. See exception stacktrace for details.

[EXCEPTION]

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid Base64 data

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.utils.Base64.decodeUnSafe(Base64.java:260)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.utils.Base64.decode(Base64.java:225)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.pers.jdbc.core.JDBCRawAccessor.set(JDBCRawAccessor.java:155)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.mbosync.MBOChangeListener.storeNodeAsSoftDeleted(MBOChangeListener.java:483)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.mbosync.MBOChangeListener.deleteNodeAndChilds(MBOChangeListener.java:346)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.mbosync.MBOChangeListener.beforeDelete(MBOChangeListener.java:198)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.pers.cache.DefaultPersistenceManager.deletePersistent(DefaultPersistenceManager.java:894)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.wdbll.BaseMobileModel.disposeInstance(BaseMobileModel.java:400)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.wdbll.BaseMobileModel.disposeInstance(BaseMobileModel.java:379)

at com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.wdbll.AbstractMBORootModelClass.mdDisposeInstance(AbstractMBORootModelClass.java:150)

at com.acc.iss.instoredatamodel.model.ISS_ACCOUNT_ACC_HEADER.removeFromACC_ATTACHs(ISS_ACCOUNT_ACC_HEADER.java:1094)

Regards,

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

We will need to investigate in detail to find out the root cause of the issue.

I suggest you raise an OSS message for this.

Best Regards,

Amit