cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detail report of a customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

Can anybody tell me that How can I see the detail transaction report of a customer and its total payment,total due and all ?Actually,I want to see the detail account activity of a customer.

with regards,

RANA

Edited by: Rana Debgupta on Sep 30, 2010 3:25 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

And how did you get it from MC+E? How does that show payment history? This is just the invoiced sales of a customer. This does not reflect the payment status.

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Indranil,

T.Code MC+E only shows total payment of a customer till date.But,If I want to know the detail payment history of a customer,T.Code FBL5N only shows those details.

with regards,

RANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

And if the indicator is not maintained as suggested by WISH, please use F.31 transaction. In this case give the customer number and the credit control area and execute. Once you reach the overview screen, click on the payment history button on top to see a month wise payment history of the customer.

Thanks

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Indranil,

I have seen the individual payment history of a customer.But,My question is that I want to see not only individual payment but also total payment till date ?? Please give me that solution ??

with regards,

RANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ANSWERS..I got this solution through T.Code MC+E.(Customer Analysis;Invoiced Sales).I got total sales of a particular customer.

with regards,

RANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rana

Incidentally SAP also does not store a total amount anywhere. The total payment history is recorded per month in the table KNB4. This report extracts it from this table. So the only way is to add it all up from the report or download it from the table KNB4 and add it up.

Thanks

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rana

In the customer master record that you selected to run this report with please check in the company code data view- payment transaction sub view if Payment Hisotry record is ticked or not. If this is ticked then only the program will show the details.

Thanks

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u2022 F.31 - Overview. This is a very powerful report, which, by selecting a button, lets you branch into the customeru2019s financial analysis or line items.

u2022 F.33 - Brief overview. Similar to the previous transaction code but without access to the external data, and formulated to be printed as a report.

u2022 F.32 Missing data.

u2022 FCV3 Early warning list. Used as a pre-check to see if the customer will fail a check.

u2022 FDK43 Master data list.

u2022 S_ALR_87012215 Displays changes to credit management.

u2022 S_ALR_87012218 Credit master sheet. This is the most important and powerful credit management report. You can view at a glance all the critical data related to this customer as well as branch out into additional data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Wish,

I don't want to see the customer credit report.I want to see only customer account total payment and received within a particular period with due .Please tell me other solution.

with regards,

RANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rana

Use the report S_ALR_87012177 for getting the customer payment history.

Thanks

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Indranil,

I have tried this code.But,it is showing an error "No List Generated";Please tell me the configuration of this solution.

with regards,

RANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try the transaction FBL5N, in the selection screen give the customer number, the company code and choose all items and the posting dates for the analysis and execute. It will show you a list of open and cleared items (invoices).

Thanks

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Indranil,

Transaction code FBL5N only shows the details transactions and it's dues.But,this is not showing the total amount of all transaction which has been done by that customer so as to say total amount paid by that customer.Please help me.

with regards,

Rana