cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJS - 00030 Assertion failed & at this point the dbtype has to be != ind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing the above errors as mentioned in the subject. Let me explain you the scenario I have been following to take CI Export.

Methodology Used: System Copy from source ECA to BCP. both are Distributed Systems, CRM with Oracle DB

System Copy: In target Host (BCP) we have installed SCS Successfully and in BCPDB host installed DB with Restore and Recovery option.

Coming back to BCP to install CI, we need to have a CI export of Source ECA but Client is not ready to give production system access, so I thought of copying Source Profiles, Kernel directory and DVEBMGS from source to Target.

Planning to run SAPINST in source and making it think that it is target and take Java export. Once the export is taken will delete the files taken from source and do the CI Installation.

Could you please suggest whether this approach is fine or any other methods to follow to take Java export with out logging into Source (A team can mount the required files from source, they will be only logging into source. )

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not SAP recommended way. When you mount file system to other system then hostname and ip address will change as a result inconsistency can arise.

Thanks

Sunny