cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe form title won't print in BOLD font

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When creating an adobe form, I used the standard PM form interface and created my own form design. I have a problem with the form title which should appear in the header of my page as it currently does. The problem is that I can't change the font size or format (I can change it but the format isn't reflected in the output). It is a bound read only text field using the field TITLE_PAGE-TITLE imported by the standard interface.

Is it not possible to format bound fields? I have some text fields which are static and the bold formatting works fine.

Regards,

Simon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see no one has answered, it may have been a stupid question. I've realised that it is obviously possible and very simple but I've had problems with activation. For some reason every time I activate and test the form with real data it reverts to a former version, this is why my text wasn't appearing in bold. The only way I have been able to get around this problem is by downloading the form, deleting it in SAP and then uploading it again, a bit of a pain but it works.

If anyone has any ideas on what the prob could be I would appreciate any answers,.

Regards,

Simon

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

it is just a guess, but it is possible that the header is a standard text and carries some style information form the text? I mean: if you would copy the content of the text in backend into a simple string and use this string with a new text field, does the problem persist?

Cheers Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Otto,

As I pointed out before it was a problem with the activation of my form, the text formatting seems to have worked correctly.

Simon