cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA Report of EP server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to generate EWA Report of my Enterprise Protal server in my Solution Manager server.

Fot that I had install SMD in my Solman server and SMD & wily Introscope in my Enterprise Portal server.

Now can you please guide me which next steps is require so that I can genetate EWA report in solman?

Regards,

Nisit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you have installed the agents on the satellite system and performed the other steps pertaining to the agent, you need to define the EP system in Solution Manager in SMSY with all the necessary details.

If the system information is already updated through SLD, verify whether the information maintained is correct and up to date.

Then execute the SOLMAN_SETUP steps.

Ensure that the SMSY details are correct as it plays an important role pertaining to the system information and the further setup of Diagnostics/Wily.

Verify whether the EP system has appeared in your Solution Manager Workcenter SID list.

Execute the setup wizard for managed systems, ensure that the setup is complete without any errors. If any errors, resolve them and ensure that the setup results are Green.

Execute the IS Agent setup for the satellite SID.

EWA reports will be successfully scheduled once all these steps are executed successfully and when the EP system is added in a Solution.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

The bottom line is , The Solman DIA workload analysis should have shown data for this EP server .

As this is the prerequisit for generating the EWA for non abap component.

Best Regards

Jai Wardhna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisit,

Please add your java stack (EP System) in SMSY.

Please run solman_setup on your solution manager system and do the needfull configuration for satellite ( Java) system.

Regards,

Deepanshu

daniel_nicol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nisit,

Check if you have configured your EP system in SMSY according to note 987835.

Please also perform the managed system configuration for your EP in transaction SOLMAN_SETUP.

Best regards,

Daniel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

You can also refer to this below

http://service.sap.com/ewa

under this link please refer to the Media Library

Best Regards

Jai Wardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos