cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro in Planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We do have a macro in Macro Workbench which copies data from one KF to another. Now we want that macro to be displayed in planning book so that users can use it.

Could you please let me know to map the macro to planning book ?

Regards

Rahul Chitte

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Generally macros will be assigned to dataview for a particular

selection which inturn will be assigned to the users.

This will be done in /SAPAPO/SDPPLBK transaction

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

convenient for the users is as well when you assign a button to the macro to be displayed in the data view

regards

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rahul

To allow the users to execute the macro all you have to do is load the selection in your planning book and find the macro builder icon in the interactive planning screen and click on execute macros . The list of active macros will be displayed and the users can select the macro they want to and see the results in the planning book

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are 2 options you can use this macro as default macro so when ever they change the value in first KF, it will get copied automatically in the other KF by the macro.

Or you can also assign this macro as directly executed Macro which user can assign whenever they want directly in the planning book which will copy the data into the KF. In this case, I think we can require to check for aggregation levels.

I hope this help you.

Amol