Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Normal Correction SDMJ

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am trying implement SDMJ in my sol Man system.

My Sol Man system status is:SAP EHP 1 for SAP Solution Manager 7.0. ST:SAPKITL433.

I have activated the follwoing BC sets: SOLMAN40_CHARM_TRANSTYPE_SDMJ & SOLMAN40_CHARM_TRANSTYPE_SDMJ_01.

Completed STMS, SMSY settings.

In CRMD_ORDER, i am trying to create the transaction using SDMJ. The intial status of the SDMJ is "Created". I have executed the action "Set-in Development" & the status is set to "In-Developement". Now i am executing the action "Create Transport Requests". While executing this action i am getting below error:

The last action triggered is locked in the task list

Message no. SOCM_ACTION_LOG 027

Detailed error message:

System Response

The action was cancelled.

Procedure

If you are authorized, go into the task plan and unlock the tasks.

Procedure for System Administration

Additional Information:

The transport track TR000004 (source system SD2-100) is locked

/TMWFLOW/TASK_START:E:/TMWFLOW/TASKLIST:242

Exception CX_SOCM_START_TASK_FAILED occurred (program:

CL_CHM1_INSTANCE==============CP, include:

CL_CHM1_INSTANCE==============CM001, line: 67).

I am new to SDMJ. Using SDMJ can i several customizing & work bench requests without releasing the transport requests. Because in SDHF, we can not create more one transport request at a time. After releasing the transport request only we can create another transport request.

Please advise on the error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"Hi

Goto solar_project_admin tcode

change requests tab

now when you click on Task list tab ...goto task and unlock all the task like create transport request or create transport of copies etc.

in short click on the higher node and right click and ...choose unlock all node/subnodes option

Then you goto any NC and perform ur task'

Regards

Prakhar

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

I have already created one maintenance project for SDHF correction configuration. Currently SDCR and SDHF is working properly. By makeing the change in the task list as you have mentioned will the SDHF correction get affected?

Rather, create one more implementation project and do the required changes in the task list as you have mentioned. Is it OK? Will normal correction (SDMJ) work with maintenance project? I am under the understading that normal correction will always work only with implementation project.

Kindly clarify

PSK

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

there are 2 possiblities one the phase of the maintainence cycle

second

the task of the maintenance cycle is locked

check for both things

nc are mainly conc and controlled by your proj maint cycle and phase of the same

UC have their own task list and phase doesnt matter

hope u cn solv ur prb now

regards

prakhar

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

How to check the phase of the maintenance cycle?

Normally i hear like for UC the phase will be "Developement without release" & for NC the phase will be "Development With Release". But i could not able to understand how these phases will effect UC & NC. Can you please brief about the phases?

Thanks

PSK

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The following SDN blogs have a detailed description of every phase in ChaRM:

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/23/change-request-management-scenario-working-examples

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/23/change-request-management-scenario-working-examples-147development-with-release148-phase

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/23/change-request-management-scenario-working-examples-147test148-phase

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/23/change-request-management-scenario-working-examples-147development-without-release148-phase

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/23/change-request-management-scenario-working-examples-147emergency-correction148-phase

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/23/change-request-management-scenario-working-examples-being-completed-and-completed-phase

They detail everything you can do with SDMJ and SDHF in each maintenance cycle phase.

Sorry if I did not post all of them in the correct order, but inside each blog there is a link to the next one.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks