cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding SD document - transaction VKM3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are doing postings in new sales organization and SD document is created for the same. But when i am looking that SD document from transaction VKM3, in that CCAr, cred. acct, name, country, address is not appearing. I have created new credit control area and assigned to the sales org. but still data is missing for that particular SD document.

Could you please help me in this.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

use F-28 - Reset customers credit limit. This call program RFDKLI20, and may be used to re-create the customeru2019s FI and SD credit-related data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Friend

I think you should run t-code F.28 after your organization changed.

This tool will update all related documents.

Thank you.

Wink

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the reply.

In tcode F.28 there is further selection option 1. FI data only and 2. change documents for SD, so do i need to check both the options for that particular credit control area ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes u ahve to do for both

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am doing test run for tcode F.28 for my newly created credit control area, i am not finding any customer there to update. What could be the reason ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

OVX3 - Check Sales org is assgined to company code properly or not

OB38 - Check Assign company code to credit control area

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, it's assigned properly in both the trasactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in OB38 there is check to overwrite the CCA is that checked? if not check that and try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, actually there are total 7 sales org. we are using. In tcode OB38 against company code no CCAr is defined. But the thing is that it is working fine for all other sales org. .In this situation do i need to allocate newly created CCA to company code with the overwrite CCA check ?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are going to use this new CCA for all sales org then go ahed and do it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually this new CCA will be used for only one sales org. ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

how did u assgined CCA to sales org.???

try this

Enterprise Structure ® Maintain structure ® Assignment ® Sales and Distribution ® Assign sales area to credit control area

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have assigned CCA to sales org. through view V_TVTA_KKB. This leads to the same path which you have mentioned.