cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

same condition type used in MM , error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am (SD) using the same condition type which is used by MM and maintained different condition records in VK11. when I created STO , MM condition value is posting right , But with relevant to STO and Del , I create billing document , here The condition records what I maintained in vk11 are missing. I have check each and every step. where could be the error exists? cant we use the same condition type used by MM , though we maintained different acceess seq and condition records in VK11?

Thank you,

Kanna Palle.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please provide us more details like Purpose of the condition type whether it is gross price, frieght, discount etc..

Before providing the details Please check the following points at your end :

1. If you are doing inter company STO, Billing in Sales will comes in to picture.

2. Conditions will trigger at Sales order or Billing depending upon the Pricing procedure configurations.

3. Condition types will triggered based on the Pricing procedure trigged as mentioned in point 2

Please check and provide more details incase you need further info on this.

Warm regards

Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I copied the condition type and changed the name , but its already used by MM. Its a STO process .STO to DEL to IV Billing.I maintained condition records in vk11.In the combination of plant and material , I find different field name for material (but its still named as material and the data element is different from what MM material field). Its confusing I think.

Precisely , I created access seq for plant and material , they field names are z123 and zabc. when I maintained condition records in vk11 , condition record saved in ZAAA and ZBBB fields. now at the time of Billing document , system throws an error saying, * condition record is missing * The system checks z123 and zabc for condition records , which are not there becos they are in the fields ZAAA and ZBBB.

At the time of Acc Seq creation , I tried to pick the same field which it shows in billing document.but that is not available in SD , its available only in ALLOWED FIELDS in MM. Pls Throw some light on this.

Thanks,

Kanna Palle.

Any updates on this Pls?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member274400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you used functionality of reference condition type? If not try this. Your issue will be resolved.

When you are defining condition type in SD, in definition, you can find field reference conditon type " RefConType" in master data section of condtion type. Maintain MM condition type there. Then maintained application (field below reference condtion type. Confirm with your MM consultant for same. Generally M is maintained. After doing this, you do not need to maintain condition record via VK11. System will pick record from MM area

Regards,

Mukul

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Have you maintained following config that is in COPY CONTROL in Tcode: VTFL from Delivery Document NL to Billing Document Type at ITEM LEVEL in the Fileld PRICE SOURCE maintain as A ( Purchage Order) and PRICING TYPE as D

and it will copy Pricing from P.O. itself Why u need to maintained in VK11.

If you want to maintained at Billing level then use any other Condition type not the MM condition in Your Pricing PROCEDURE

and then maintain condition record in VK11 it will flow.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

I am maintaining a different pricing procedure in billing , so I want that condition type in billing (SD requirement). But Should not I use the same (same means I copied )? and this condition records what I maintained in vk11 is not picking . However the condition records what maintained in mek1 is successfully posting in STO.

Thanks,

Kanna Palle.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend

I think maintain the same condition type name can be happened between SD and MM module.

As we know, the 3rd party process maybe need this, ex PB00.

so, I think the first step, you should analysis the pricing on the billing document.

You can press Analysis button on the Conditions view.

Than system will tell u why the condition record has not been shown.

Maybe condition record not valid on that billing date ... ...

Or the pricing requirement not fit again ...

Hope can help u.

Wink

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

MM and SD Condition types are all together different we can not use same Condition type of MM in SD but WE CAN DEFINE CONDITION TYPES WITH SAME CONDITION TYPE AND CONDITION TYPE DECRIPTION IN MM AND SD

asscess seq of MM and SD will also be different

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi wish,

I mean I copied MM condition type as it is and maintained different tables and different access sequence for that. is that right or not?

Thanks,

Kanna Palle.