cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FICO certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am from bangalore and working in MNC and would like to do SAP FICO certification.

Could you please let me know from where we can do certification - is it from company itself and how much cost would be?

If i wish to do course of SAP FICO from sap, what is the duration and cost would be and what is the exam fee(certification fee)?

Thanks from jigs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the procedure and requirements for taking the above certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rao,

We are not allowed to put our own questions onto someone else's thread. It would be better if you create a separate thread for your question to get answered, as many experts will see your query and will answer as per their specific domain and knowledge.

Rgds,

Prashant

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have minimum one year implementation experience in ECC 6, your eligible to write the direct associate level certification exam. the exam fee is Rs 38605/-, for direct certification you have to sent your profile to sap for their evaluation (debarati.roy at sap.com). If you have further information you can contact 080-41154150. after approval of your profile, you have to submit the following documents with in 2 months.

1. Letter from your organization supporting your certification and employment on company letterhead*

2. Project Profile Attested by your Project Manager/SAP Practice Head*

3. DD for INR 38605/- favoring SAP India Pvt. Ltd., payable at Bangalore towards certification fee. Please note the price is subject to change as per SAP policy in a timely manner.

4. Consent form duly filled in - Attached in this mail*

5. One passport size photograph.

alternatively you can also take the training from authorized training centers, but you have to spent around 2.50 lakhs to 3 lakhs.

For information on the certifications coverage please visit http://sap.com/education

hope above information may sufficient for your post.