cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing status issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I did a invoice with ref. to delivery. I saved the invoice, but it is not posted to FI.

The problem is Pricing Error. Now I am not able to change the Price in Invoice.

So I cancelled the Invoice, But now the billing, Doc. Flow status and Cancelled Invoice, Document Flow status it is showing canceled.

In VF05N it is showing as pending. Plz help me hw to resolve this issue.

With Regards

R.S. Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

this would be one option of doing it, however in our environment we need to rely on the fact that the billing document is created correctly as it is only created in overnight runs. No manual user interference.

Price is copied from the s/o to billing document

therefore I first would suggest to check in the cancelled billing document what the actual pricing error is:

go to item -> pricing

hit analysis button

system will tell you what is missing and ususally why.

is the value / item is missing, add in sales order than re-create billing document

is the cost price missing?

is GST / VAT missing?

again, go back to the sales order and correct it there.

if copy control is set up correctly the correct values should be copied onto the invoice.

For your info: if a billing document is cancelled, it will always appear in any list as the document doesn't vanish out of the system

hope this helps

regards Brigitte

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It will show in list in VF05N but It is cancelled as it is showing in Document flow.

As far as Price is concern it sholud allow you to change in Billing document till it is not posted in

FI . What you need to do is to maintain in Copy control in TCODE: VTFA at ITEM LEVEL for field

PRICING TYPE as B and it will allow you to change in Billing Document.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH