cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist for Close GOA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We are in classic scenario and i would like to know what are the things needs to be checked when we close the GOA so that it should not produce any problem or error to carry out closure changes to R/3

Please reply if you have faced certain scenarios.

Thanks,

Atul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is very important decision in the Business.

I would advise tp check your business functional testing on PO adjustment , GR and Invoice.( PO qty increases/ decrease / deletetion - testing)

once you close the contract and it will be completed and you cannot change the status.

and ECC contract will be locked. check if you have other interface like APO . i heard APO status dont updated if we complete the GOA .

and check PDP scenario too if you have . i heard it did not consider lock

check release values are updated if yu chage any PO price.

you need to spend some time on this exercise.

You need to do lot of testing the side impacts on your business scenarios

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Yes you are right this is a very critical business dicision but we just have to check if business wants to close the GOA then it should not stuck in to distribution incorrect status . For example business is closing a GOA after long time and within that period Vendor used in the GOA is not active in the source system then it will not carryout changes in to backend andwill produce error and opening a vendor for this process is not possible.

Just like the above example we have checks for payments terms and product categories..etc.

As above is there are some more things in GOA document which can cause backend data validation failure at the time of closing GOA.

Thanks ,

Atul

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ask Buyer to lock the contract till your testing completes so that no release will happen in the back end.

you can perform as much testing and close the GOA

once you COMPLETES a GOA , in the ECC contract has been locked no further release happen against this contract. Abuyer can not perform any action on this GOA. CLOSED means BURIED.

Muthu