cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi,experts this issue is related to credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

My client customer is having 2 branches and his credit limit is 2 lakh per month,suppose one branch utilized 30% of 2 lakh,and another branch should have chance to utilize the remaining 70% instead of 50%.2 branches belongs to one sales organization. Please give some idea for the settings.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krushi123,

Let me put your requirement like this,

You set the credit limit to the customer(head office for eg), which is applicable to all the branches of this customer.

Here Head office & Branch created as Sold to & payer functions, which means Branch can place the order & settle the payment too.

- But the overall Credit limit is set @ Head Office level, not at the branch level. each Branch can utilize max: of 50% of set credit limit, if not utilized by any of the branch , can be shifted to remaining branches. You will not know, whether the other branches going to utilize the limit or not?

- this may cause for the inconsistencies, because , when there are 3 branches, 2 branches have not used any credit limit, so all the 100% should apply to 3rd branch, but this max of 50% usage will go on toss.

- if you dont set the limit to the branch, then one branch can utilize complete set credit limit, hence all orders get blocked for other branches.

- My suggestion would be, set the credit limit for respective branch, but dont shift to other branches if one brancn. THIS REQUIRES INDEPTH DISUCSSION WITH BUSINESS.

- To achieve this,Active Userexit:LVKMPFZ1 in OVA8.

- Create Custom table ,Credit Control area + Year + month + Payer + Credit limit + Credit Exposure ( Usage for this month)

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I dont think you are able to implement this under the same credit control area/payer using the standard system. You may be able to create a modification by incorporating the SAP User checks in OVA8;

> USER 1 - T691F-USRPR0

> USER 2 - T691F-USRPR1

> USER 3 - T691F-USRPR2

I hope this helps.

Gerard