cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the manufacture in inspection lot(type 01) refer to?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I find that there is a manufacture fileld in the inspection lot of type '01'. But it usually is blank.

I wonder how can i fill this field. Through material master data,purchase order, or material document?

I need to trace to the manufacture,but the material is consigned by customer.So there is no information of manufacture in po.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wayne

No idea. But i think the MPN Number automaticaly populates in the MIGO field. You can check in the item when scroll to right . Also check in the Partner tab whether the manufacturer is appearing

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wayne

Kindly check whether these field are suppressed in your customisation. Dont know the exact node , but please check this node in customisation

SPRO > Logistics - General > Material Master > Field Selection > Maintain Field Selection for Data Screens > Maintain Field Selection for Data Screens > Field group 123

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your great help. Gajesh.

I have tested the MPN. I find that if I set the indicator of "MPN Mantatory" in manufacture part profile,I must replace the material with the manufacture part number.And then in the inspection lot, the manufacture filed has been filled with the manufacture.

But I want to know whether I can assign the MPN in MIGO not in purchase order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In purchase view there is Manufacturer.

Also There is concept of MPN Manufacturer part number. check http://help.sap.com/saphelp_dimp50/helpdata/En/5b/da1f604caf11d2b437006094b9c9be/content.htm

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wayne

The Manufacturer and Manufacturer number is maintained in the material master in the Purchasing view. When PO is made these data get copied to PO . This field is then replicates to Quality management in the inspection plan , DMR etc

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,Gajesh Nagesh.

But I can't find the manufacture data in purchase view of the material master date.

Can you detail the step to customize my SAP to fullfill the demand?

thank you very much