cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Qty of the Inspection Lot changed to zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

One of the users has accidentally changed the Inspection Lot by clicking on the "Correct Actual Qty" button and changing the quantity to 0. Hence now the Inspection lot resides in quality and I am unable to move it to unrestricted. What should I do to move the stock out of quality.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Imran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imran

Also refer to Note 689420 - QAC1: Stock inconsistencies after actual quantity correction which suits your current issue

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

My issue is more or less similar to the note you specified above (689420). I will have a look and get back to you on it. Thanks again for your assisstance.

Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Implementing the correction instructions via SAP Note 48815 did solve the issue.

Regards,

Imran

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imran

1) Once the 310 has been done , ie correction of actual quantity to 0, the inspection lot status changes to SPCO, meaning the stock posting will be 0 and you can cancel the inspection lot

2) I wonder how the system allowed to cancel the 310 material document as normaly it will give you error saying change the material in QM only

3) If it all 309 is done again i suppose a new inspection lot might have been created for the 100 quantity.

if the quantity is still lying in Quality and you are not able to clear the lot please implement this SAP note which will clear any stock inconsistancies. 48815

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Thanks alot for your response.

It did not create a new Inspection lot after the material document for 310 was cancelled. I was holding on the suugested note (48815) as the last resort. I was hoping there would be a way to reverse the "Correct Actual Quantity" functionality.

Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

To give you a bit more info, this is what has happened:

1. User has done a material to material transfer (Mvt Type 309 for a quantity of 100.

2. This resulted in an Inspection lot being generated for a quantity of 100.

3. The User has selected the Inspection Lot in change mode and changed the "Correct Actual Qty" to 0. This has resulted in a Mvt Type 310 in the backend.

4. The User has then cancelled the Material document generated in step 3 above (MvT Type 310). This resulted in another Material document being generated (Mvt Type 309).

5. The Inspection Lot still exists in Quality but we are unable to move it to unrestricted since the Actual Qty was corrected to 0. Even though the material document generated in step 3 has been cancelled, the Inspection Lot's Actual Qty does not revert back to its original state which is a qty of 100.

Pls do let me know as to how I could move the stck to Unrestricted.

Regards,

Imran