cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recycle bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Suppose i placing recycle bin(image).If i drag and dropped the ui element while running application that ui element wants to deleted, help me by Steps.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm.. Interesting..

But, if your goal is to let users remove the UI elements then you can very well achieve it by Personalization. ( Right Click ->User Settings and then make it hidden )

Regards

Manas Dua

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I want to do like windows operation if i drag and drop the icon in recycle bin. the icon become delete state. same logic I need to do here

Edited by: Ponnusamy suresh on Sep 30, 2010 6:36 AM

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

What exactly are you talking about? Perhaps some more details on what you are trying to do would be helpful. Are you building some sort of dynamic screen designer in Web Dynpro?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya Dynamic Screen

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You know, the forums, like life, are give and take. The more details you share about your requirements or problems, the more likely you are to get an answer or improve the quality of the answer. Personally, your "Ya Dynamic Screen" doesn't exactly inspire me to jump in and spend time trying to figure out your situation and help you. You didn't put any effort into detailing your question, why should anyone put effort into answering it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

view this link..it wll definately help to solve your problem.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/elearn?rid=/library/uuid/1094f1d3-19cd-2c10-3b8e-d97c9b56dbe2&overrid...

Regards,

Nawal Kishor Mittal