Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always got error CIM_ERR_INVALID_CLASS when update SLD CR content

david_shi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are in process on buiding up a new SLD on existing portal 7.0 system in our landscape. We went through all post-installation steps according to the NW04s SLD post-installation guide. Here lists our source version.

CIM model 1.5.32

SAP CR content version : No versioned SAP CR imports detected.

We downloaded the newest CIM model content and all CR delta packages from SMP according to Note 669669. We have successfully upgraded CIM model from 1.5.32 to 1.6.9. But we always got same error shown below when importing any available SLD CR content.

com.sap.sld.api.wbem.exception.CIMException: CIM_ERR_INVALID_CLASS: No such class: CIM_Namespace

We tried to import the initial CR content file which located on \sapmnt\SID\sys\global\sld\model\CR_content.zip, but still got same error even after applying note 907897.

Meanwhile, we always got below error messages on top of the SLD administration page.

Required model version 1.5.24 not loaded into namespace sld/active.<br>Please import the model to enable all functions of the System Landscape Directory.

We think we missed the initial CR content import action as we assigned this portal system to use central SLD during installation. This should be the root cause of our current problem. Please kindly let us know the solution for this.

Thanks & Regards,

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

david_shi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Désirée,

Many thanks for your reply.

I found there are no link "namespaces" in the SLD Administration page. I don't know what it means. But obviously I could not create or delete any namespaces in this SLD. Do you have same experiences before on this issue? Please kindly let me know how to administrate the namespaces under this situation.

Thanks & Regards,

David

desiree_matas
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello David,

You have to be careful about the difference between the CIM model and the content.

In this case the first think you should do is import the most up to date CIM model.

907897 - Errors during update of SAP CIM model to Version 1.5

After you have imported this model you need to perform an initial CR Content Import. You have to update the CIM model following note 669669. Both of these are available on the SAP Service Marketplace.

If this fails, as it seems you are just building the SLD and their is no data there yet, consider deleting the complete namespace and then recreating it and build the SLD again.

Regards,

Désiré

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check below thread:

Thanks

Sunny