cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The sequence to stop and start xMII?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, good afternoon:

Could anybody provide the sequence to stop and start xMII?

Is it different from xMii11.* to xMii12.*?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sidnooradarsh
Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you talking about ServletExec MII instance or IIS Start & Stop in 11.5 versus 12.x way of doing it.

If this is the case, yes its quite a lot of difference between 12.x compared to 11.5.

MII 12.x is on Netweaver so to start and stop the services you need to login into NW administration and then navigate like shown below

Log in to NWA --> Operation Management --> Systems --> Start & Stop (Here you can see all Java instances, services and applications) --> Java EE Applications --> Search for xmii and you can see all the apps related to mii

Please note be sure about what app/instance/service you want to Start & Stop.

Hope this answers your query

Regards,

Adarsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

Could you refer some blogs about Mii11.x and Mii12.x so that I can document the procedure for my team?

I just find the following excerpt from a Mii12.2 guide

T o s t ar t or s t op S AP MII, do t he f ollo wing:

1 . Choose S AP NetWea ver A dministr at or Oper ation Management Sy stems S t ar t & S t op .

2. Choose t he Ja v a EE Applications t ab page and sear c h f or xappsxmiiear and xappsxmiijraapp .

3. S t ar t or s t op t he applications.

Is above the same as what you say?

Thanks again.

sidnooradarsh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, the steps are same as what I suggested before.

You can find plenty of material on SDN like blogs, articles, best practices and so on...

The best place would be to start with is [MII WIKI|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=15601]

Below are few other very useful links,

[Blogs|; ( you can also find many blogs under category Manufacturing, xapps, mii etc.. on SDN)

[Best Practices Guide|;

And also can find loads of threads on MII 12.x, 11.x installations/configurations/troubleshooting simply use large search date range.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Adarsh

Answers (0)