cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAXDB Dataabase system Copy - Fail on Phase ABAP Import - Index

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I wonder if somebody can shed some light on the below; we are doing a system copy of Production BW to QA BW; on ABAP import phase we get an error in the log SAPAPPL1.log (The Database being used is MAXDB)

ERROR : Execute for create index /BI0/E0FC_C06P on /BI0/E0FC_C06 failed (dbrc=99). (SQL error -7055) error message returned by DbSl: SQL-Statement: CREATE INDEX "/BI0/E0FC_C06P" ON "/BI0/E0FC_C06" ( "KEY_0FC_C06P" , "KEY_0FC_C06T" , "KEY_0FC_C06U" , "KEY_0FC_C061" , "KEY_0FC_C062" , "KEY_0FC_C063" , "KEY_0FC_C064" , "KEY_0FC_C065" )

I have checked in the releavant TSK file to see whether I can change the offending line from "err" to "ok", this does not help;

Second thing I tried to do was to drop the index using but keep on getting message that index does not exist

Any help would be apreciated, would I need to re-run the export

Kind Regards

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I wonder if somebody can shed some light on the below; we are doing a system copy of Production BW to QA BW; on ABAP import phase we get an error in the log SAPAPPL1.log (The Database being used is MAXDB)

>

> ERROR : Execute for create index /BI0/E0FC_C06P on /BI0/E0FC_C06 failed (dbrc=99). (SQL error -7055) error message returned by DbSl: SQL-Statement: CREATE INDEX "/BI0/E0FC_C06P" ON "/BI0/E0FC_C06" ( "KEY_0FC_C06P" , "KEY_0FC_C06T" , "KEY_0FC_C06U" , "KEY_0FC_C061" , "KEY_0FC_C062" , "KEY_0FC_C063" , "KEY_0FC_C064" , "KEY_0FC_C065" )

>

> I have checked in the releavant TSK file to see whether I can change the offending line from "err" to "ok", this does not help;

Did you execute the report SMIGR_CREATE_DDL on the source system and placed the resulting .SQL files in the ABAP/DB/ADA directory before starting the import?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus

thanks for the reply, I did run the SMIGR_CREATE_DDL report prior to Export but this did not generate any SQL files, however we did manage to "work" around this issue, at this stage we think there is a problem with the SAPINST which we have yet to confirm..

Kind regards

Peter

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> thanks for the reply, I did run the SMIGR_CREATE_DDL report prior to Export but this did not generate any SQL files, however we did manage to "work" around this issue, at this stage we think there is a problem with the SAPINST which we have yet to confirm..

You may be on a very low support package level. If this report finds /BI* tables it should create SQL files. You may have had the wrong permissions on the target directory.

You can, of course, set "OK" in each .TSK file where this error occurs but sapinst is not involved in this problem because sapinst only starts the migration monitor which in turn starts the R3load.

Markus

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use the latest R3load and the DBSL in the target system.

Regards

Ratnajit

former_member709110
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked SAP Note 1155785 - SQL error 7055 in heterogeneous system copy. Does is help ?

Regards,

Neel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neel

I took a look at the note and it does not look like it applies at the moment, however I am going to investigate applying the suggested SNOTE and redo the export when I get a chance, thanks again for the reply

Kind regards

Peter