cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free of Charge Sales Order to GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

All of our sales orders pulls over the price into GTS for license assignment; except for one sales order type. This sales order type is for FOC sales orders.

I have checked the sales order type in the R/3 and the GTS system and it is listed.

Anyone have a clue why this particular order does not work with GTS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in the config for the license type which it should have the Value field updates enabled for the license type its getting determined.

Also it would be better if you could be more detailed in your queries.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you create a FOC sales order, the net value is ZERO, or not? How could zero be depreciated from the license value? If you want to use for example the statistical value for the depreciation, you have to modify the logic. BR Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

You still have to declare the customs value. Even though this is a free of charge (zero dollars) it still has to have a customs value that is value the customer would have paid if it was not free.

Agreements for License Types was never turned on in our system by the consultant that configured GTS. I am not sure of where or how even regular sales orders are getting depreciated to even look at why the Free Of Charge orders are not working. If you or someone can help me on where to look for that it would be greatly appreciated. No one here in our company is familiar with GTS and we do have the books but it appears the GTS depreciation functionality does not follow the SAP standard.

Edited by: Kimberly Blair on Oct 6, 2010 5:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone with advice on this please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is a license getting determined for the SO? Can you check in the document log? If yes can you see the validity of that license and also the assignment, qnty, values of it in the license master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abir:

Yes the license gets determined for the sales order or is suppose to. It has to have the customs value depreciated from the license. None of us is familiar with GTS and the consultant is no longer here. Where would I look for this log please?

Edited by: Kimberly Blair on Oct 8, 2010 3:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. You would have to loginto GTS, go to area menu, the click on Legal Control exports.

2. left side there would be monitoring and below u can see the transaction, display existing documents.

3. Put ur SO# there in the reference number (feeder system) and execute.

4. You shall see a report gets generated and ur SO# as a line item.

5. Select the line item and leftside at the top you can see display log (F9). Its like an inverted tree, go thru it and see what is the log saying about the particular document wrt License detrmination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It states the following: all green

Performance of service: legal control

Active legal regulations found for determination procedure "LELDT"

Check legal regulation "EAR"

Country "KR" determined as relevant partner country

Run Import/Export License Type Determination

Check objects for determination procedure ZCTY1 found

Determination of Import/Export License Type at Country/Control Class Lvl

Check legal regulation "ITAR"

Country "KR" determined as relevant partner country

Run Import/Export License Type Determination

Check objects for determination procedure ZCTY1 found

Determination of Import/Export License Type at Country/Control Class Lvl

This is a free of charge sales order...no charge to customer but needs the value for the customs document and needs to depreciate and it is not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

From your response i dont see any license which is assigned to your FOCSO# in GTS system. Is this correct? In your test system can u replicate the scenario and try to assign a license manually to the SO? My assumption here is that all your documents are getting automatically determined thru determination strategy put up in the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry it took my a while to get back...I have been out on personal business.

I have created a manual license and assigned. I am not sure what you want me to do or what this is to show. Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what the log now states if it helps

For my item 10 it states

Check Item 10 = Red

flow down and then goes to Check Legal Regulation ITAR = red

Flow down and then goes to Run Import/Export License Type Determination = red

flow down and then goes to Possible import/export license types have been determined = red

flows down and then goes to check import/export license type DSP5 = red

flows down and then goes unable to find a value = red

Edited by: Kimberly Blair on Jan 14, 2011 7:29 PM