Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request Response Bean for SOAP Sender Adapter

former_member183910
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Is it possible to use Request Response Bean Module described (FIle to RFC to File here) for SOAP(sender) and JDBC(receiver) adapter?

I want to configure SOAP to JDBC to JDBC scenario.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/UsingRequestResponseBeanModuleinFILE+Adapter

Scenario:

I will do SOAP adapter call Asynchronously and JDBC receiver adapter will select data from database. This response will go back to SOAP adapter and then SOAP will divert this response to another JDBC adapter. This JDBC adapter will insert data into another database.

I do not want to use ccBPM. Is there any design approach to implement this scenario?

Thanks,

Sandeep Maurya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member183910
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fede!!

We have SP 20 installed. Can you please provide the name and sequence of Adapter modules used in SOAP adapter to use "passThrough" functionality?

Thanks,

Sandeep Maurya

Former Member
0 Kudos

sure:

Processing sequence:

Module name Module type Module key

AF_Modules/RequestResponseBean Local Enterprise Bean 1

CallSapAdapter Local Enterprise Bean 2

AF_Modules/ResponseOnewayBean Local Enterprise Bean 3

Module configuration:

Modulekey parameter name parametervalue

1 passThrough true

3 receiverChannel <your_jdbc_receiver_cc>

3 receiverService <your_jdbc_receiver_service/system>

3 adapterNamespace http://sap.com/xi/XI/System

3 adapterType JDBC

Regards,

Federico

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this process helped of Soap Sender scenario ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i understood your scenario correctly,

what is the problem , if we go ahead with SOAP to JDBC Sync flow, and since there are different databases, 1 for sync and other atlast the SOAP call to insert into JDBC , configure 2 CC.

Also configure the Receiver agreements and Sender Agreements accordungly....

Babu

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Is it possible to use Request Response Bean Module described (FIle to RFC to File here) for SOAP(sender) and JDBC
(receiver) adapter?

why to have such an approach? totally unwanted.....Req-Resp bean is used in FILE because FILE does not support SYNC mode....SOAP supports SYNC mode....then why to use the module?

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

SAP says SOAP sender adapter does not support Modules. You can serch Help.sap (for SOAP sender channel) to find the same.

I would suggest to use AXIS adapter (provides all the functionality of SOAP) and supports the Modules as well.

I have used the Module beans that you mentioned in the past... but it is not consistent with its processing.. sometimes it stucks with Message ID issue... I have seen same issue faced some other friends as well .. search on SDN you will find the issue with these modules...

Using BPM would be another option...

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Sandeep.

If you are using XI with SP>=SP19 or PI with SP>=SPs10 it should be possible.

You will have to use a Sender SOAP Adapter to configure Module, you cannot do it without one (for example: in IDoc sender interface, or a web service pointing to IE).

Regards,

Federico