Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in opening webdynpro abap application

brahmanandam_ausali
Participant
0 Kudos

hi All,

I am facing below issue in opening webdynpro abap application, this is first WDA application in production system, please help me in resolving this issue.

============================================================================

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://grp.mysap.pg.com:9500/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zgpuvstapp/~ucfLOADING was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system GRP : A request for server adln5412 has been sent to server adln5411; see Note 1364846

The error occurred on the application server adln5411_GRP_10 and in the work process 3 .

The termination type was: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: PREPROCESS_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_ABSTRACT_HTTP===CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system GRP in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server adln5411_GRP_10 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 3 in transaction ST11 on the application server adln5411_GRP_10 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 400 -u: BS6402 -l: E -s: GRP -i: adln5411_GRP_10 -w: 3 -d: 20100929 -t: 140306 -v: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE -e: A request for server adln5412 has been sent to server adln5411; see Note 1364846

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

============================================================================

Edited by: brahmanandam ausali on Sep 30, 2010 4:11 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a load balancing issue, and not relevant to SICF activation of services. My team is experiencing a similar issue and I believe we have resolved it by changing settings on the load balancing template config.

May I ask what load balancing solution you have in place? Thanks --Shibli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shibli,

I'm facing the same issue with the POWL only if called from a part of the network outside our country (Italy) so I think it would be a network configuration problem as you suppose. Can you explain us the configuration of the balancer and dispatcher to solve the issue?

Thanks

Mattia

former_member1151507
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When ever you trasnport any new web dynpro application to a new system, you need to activate the corresponding web service using the transaction code SICF.

Regards,

Manogna.

Farid
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

How did you solve your issue ???

We have exactly the same problem and it has nothing to do with SICF services activation.

Thanks !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please post your question as separate post and explain your scenario. what kind of FPM application you have and where the error is occurring etc.

yesrajkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

The following error doesn't seems to be coming from Webdynpro Application. The error is from ICM. Check with your BASIS on this Issue.

Regards,

S.Rajkumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Search in the Forum for notes specific for activating sicf services.