cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Interface Conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to put the following condition into Receiver Interface. But Its not working any alternatives??

(count(/ListOfReferenceCoded/ReferenceCoded/ReferenceTypeCodedOther[../ReferenceTypeCodedOther = 'LIMIT_VALUE']) = 0)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .

Try this something like this

../Segment1 [count(FieldA) =0 ]    EX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .

Try this something like this

../Segment1[count(FieldA) =0 ] EX

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thake a look to this thread

and

blog /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

blog /people/abhishek.salvi/blog/2009/07/15/sap-pi71-receiver-determination-xpath-and-you

Edited by: Rodrigo Alejandro Pertierra on Sep 29, 2010 2:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This condition is for the interface Determination.

It for some reason doesnt understand the express. Its just erroring out receiver not found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In left operand i have

count(/extGoodsReceipt/GoodsReceipt/GoodsReceiptDetail/ListOfGoodsReceiptItemDetail/GoodsReceiptItemDetail/GoodsReceiptLineItemReferences/ListOfReferenceCoded/ReferenceCoded/ReferenceTypeCodedOther[../ReferenceTypeCodedOther = 'LIMIT_VALUE'])

=

I dont see anything wrong with it. But PI totally bypasses it.

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Define context object in IR for the Xpath you mentioned and use that in Interface determination and see if that works.

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've never used Context Objects,

But do i just select the xpath? How about the count function is that still in the Interface Determination?

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First try to pick the Field from the tree.

If tree is not opening, then give this value mannualy.

check the below link for xpath expression :

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination