cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Center change (PP-PI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a scenario with PP-PI and MII using process orders and control recipes. There is a business requirement where they want that a supervisor in the shop floor can change the Work Center for a process order using a MII screen. I would like your help to know the following:

- First, if it is possible to change the Work Center for a released process order in SAP PP-PI?

- If true, is there a BAPI or standard way to invoke this Work Center change using MII?

- What are the prerequisites in SAP to do something like this? And what are the impacts in other SAP functionalities? What should be taken into account to perform a Work Center change of a process order?

Thank you very much,

Henry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First, if it is possible to change the Work Center for a released process order in SAP PP-PI?

yes

- If true, is there a BAPI or standard way to invoke this Work Center change using MII?

SAP_LO_PP_WRKC_MAINTAIN

Reference document

[http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/MYSAP/SR_PP.pdf]

hope this help!!

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare

sidnooradarsh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Manoj,

I am afraid SAP_LO_PP_WRKC_MAINTAIN is not a BAPI its a technical name.

Henry,

As far as I know there is no such standard BAPI available but instead you can refer to below T-Code which might help you to do what you are looking for by triggering these T-code internally via RFC enabled FM

CA80 : Use of Work Center in Task Lists (SAPMC27V)

CA81 : Master recipe usage and resources (SAPMC27V)

CA82 : Where-used Lists EQUI Work Center (SAPMC27V)

CA83 : Standard Networks for Work Center (SAPMC27V)

CA85 : Replace Work Center in Task Lists (SAPMC27V)

CA85N : Mass replacement: work center (CP_OPR_MASS_CHANGE)

CA86 : Master recipe: replace resources (SAPMC27V)

CA87 : Mass Replace EQUI Work Center (SAPMC27V)

CA88 : Mass replace wrk. cntr. in lib.netwk (SAPMC27V)

CA90 : Use of Ref. Op. Set in Routings (SAPMC27V)

Another point since Work centers are derived from Master recipe while creating a control recipe....I would suggest lookinf at changing the recipe of an order might throw some light. I am not sure as I am not an expert but I guess changing the Workcenter might affect or change the Control recipe and work instructions.

The best place to find out would be to check in ABAP or PP forums.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Adarsh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I apologize for my previous post Adarsh is right it is not a BAPI only technical name.

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare