Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJI3 Report not showing Cancelled Timesheet entries Properly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Scenario:

Timesheet entried posted and released against Network Activity and its transferred to PS.

Then due to some reason these entries were cancelled (Deleted) again these are transferred to PS through CATA transaction code. But for Cancelled entris system does not shows - ve entried in CJI3 report. Due to which Actual Cost Line items sum comes up wrongly in CJI3 Transaction Code.

Could you please investigate and let me know?

Many thanks in advance.

Swapnil Kharul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Check the date range of CJI3 in the input screen, It should include both your confirmation and cancellation date.

2. If you want to transfer CATS entry to PS for confirmation of network activity, then use CAT5 instead if CATA. CATA should be used when you post time to WBSE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

Actually I am entering correct Date range in CJI3 repor for field Posting date.

Also there is one Job Scheduled for CATA. I know CAT5 also doing same thing.

What may be the probable reason so that CJI3 is not showing negative value entry but CADO/CAT_DA is showing this entry as Cancelled.

Many thanks.

Swapnil Kharul

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, Instead of negative value, what do you get? give some value as example.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently I am getting +ve value in CJI3 report, which means its showing doubled value.

Example:

Activity Type rate: 23/H

I have booked timesheet for 3 H and transferred to PS. Then in CJI3 its showing value as 69.

But timesheet entry then I have deleted from CAT2, and again trasferred to PS through Job run. Now it should appear as 69-

But still its not showing it as 69- and only 69 is appearing.

Also I noticed for that Confirmation number> Reversed Confirmation flag has not been set and that X falg row is not available in Confirmation Display screen against that Confimation number.

Then why its not appearing in CN30 or COFC Transaction Code?

I think due to some reason Confirmation Reversal is not happened, but then why the Log is not get generated?

Also I would like to know the probable reasons because of which Confirmation reversal not happened.

Many Thanks in advance.

Swapnil Kharul

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use CAT5 after you cancel the timesheet. CAT5 is used to confirm activities based on Timesheet entry. Try and check with CAT5. Also, see whether you are not running CATA in Test mode.

Edited by: Ahmed Rifaee on Oct 4, 2010 3:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think in Transaction Code CATA > Target Components section> Project System Check box Tickec ON then it will confirm the Network Activity.

I have checked this thing.

Please guide/suggest regarding this issue.

Many Thanks.

Swapnil Kharul

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, Make sure you are not running in Test mode, also did you see the message like confirmation has been canceled after you do transfer. Also, check this Note 150070 - CATS: Cancelation records are lost during transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will be helpful answer and I will check the Note Provided by you ... Rest of thing I think OK.

I will update you accordingly.

Swapnil Kharul

Edited by: SWAPNIL PRAMOD KHARUL on Oct 4, 2010 12:36 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think I got the scenario:

For CLSD NWA > Actual Posting can not be made which is Logically right. And this Network Complete Message also not appearing in CN30/COFC Log screen.

But I think there must be something to Prevent Network from CLSD if it carries some actual cost? Isn't it?

Also for every E message Type system should update CN30/COFC. Isn't it?

Please guide.

Many thanks.

Swapnil Kharul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Ahmed and all....

This thread has been Closed

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I didnt see this reply posted on 4th Oct.

Prevent Network from CLSD if it carries some actual cost

Yes it is available. If the network activity is not fully confirmed or the cost is not settled and still balance available then system will not allow you to close it. But if you mark the activity as "not for settlement" then system will allow you to close the activity without settlement.

E message Type system should update CN30/COFC. Isn't it?

Yes, It should. Check your Actual cost check box in OPST.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This thread has been closed.

Swapnil Kharul