cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syndicating pos. of children of Anchor Parent from Relationship

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

From Data Manager, when we open the field of relationship table, we can see in the opened window where it seperated as two parts:

For an example:

The first part is showing "Parents of Anchor Child"

and the second part is showing "Children of Selected Parent"

For the second part, you can see the first column which is alway called "Pos." and the records in this column are always like:

[1]

[2]

My question is : can we get this number 1, 2, ... to be syndicated ? If yes, please explain me how ?

Or do you know any way to get this number? If so please also explain me for details?

Thanks so much in advance

Regards,

Wei Dona

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Through syndication we cannot syndicate relationships.

In the data manger relationship option ,there is no option to export position of relation ship items.

so we cannot achieve this requirement.

Thanks,

Sudhanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Does anybody know, is there any alternative way to get these pos. number (sequence order number) from relationship ?

Thanks

WD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dona

you can try this workaround. Create a text large field in the repository and write an assignment on this field for copying the relationships and then syndicate this large text field. this will contain the position/sequence of the related records as well.

hope this helps-Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your reply.

Could you give me some more details or an example about how the assignment on this field for copying the relationships ?

This large text contains also pos. number ?

Thanks again

Regards,

WD

Former Member

Answers (0)