cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Request Correct trip No. from UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Guru's,

Request help to delete the Trip related Work items from UWL of the customer. These are old requests hence request your vast experience into it and provide me a possible solution.

Subject From Sent Priority Due S tatus

Correct trip no. 0500161671 SAP generic id for batch workflow info Sep 13, 2006 Very High 1 New

Correct trip no. 0500137469 Gina Roege Apr 4, 2005 Very High 1 New

Correct trip no. 0500136873 Gina Roege Mar 21, 2005 Very High 1 New

Thanks,

Jacks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go in table sww_wi2obj and enter the relevant field to search the workflow item number. The fields are to be selected can be:

wi_rh_task EQ TS20000131

catid EQ BO

Instid EQ (Combination of pernr and trip number(reinr)

typeid EQ BUS2089.

Check the workflow item number here.

OR

In PR05, check the workflow of trip. Select the trip-> Click on display button-> select the workflow from drop down of u2018Services for objectu2019.

You can see the trips pending in useru2019s inbox here and see the workflow id also.

Hope it makes sense and helps you

Cheers,

Vaibhav

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

The information provided is a learning one and to the issue i reported was happening with another system which i got mislead. Now i am able to do the deletion. Thanks once again for sharing the knowledge...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Work Items are to be deleted via SWWL.

Hope that helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacks,

Please check the workflow items pending in UWL of customer through transaction code SWI5 by providing user id of customer. Then take the workflow item number and go to transaction SWIA and try to complete the workflow manually.

Once the workflow gets completed it will be automatically moved out from useru2019s UWL.

Cheers,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I tried SWWL and SWWUSER,SWWWIHEAD Tables , traced these old work items under that particular userid but cudn't find any relevant ones. Seems these are old ones 2006,2006 there could be some process in place for these TRIP related Workitems.