cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO not replicated in Backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a SC and that SC got approved by all the approvers. PO also generated in SRM. But that PO is not replicated in backend. I have checked that PO in SRM through Process purchase order. The status in "Error in process" and even I have make changes in the PO through Process PO and order it. But then also it has not replicated in backend and the Status is also same as earlier.

Could any one can tell me what should be the right way to replicate this to backend?

I am using Extended classic and self service procurement.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per the process mentioned above you are using ECS and in such a case PO created in backend by FM BAPI_PO_CREATE_1

In SRM PO would be created by BBP_PD_PO_CREATE

Kindly check with it and also try to figure out the exact error for this in RZ20 transaction.

You can also execute this FM in debugging but check how this is feasible for you. Mostly such error occurs in case of backend data validation failure , i would suggest you to check the input data you are entering because as per the error message which is appearing very difficult to determine the exact problem.

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can check if the PO in question can be transferred manually to ECC system, in order to check if there is an error with this action:

- Breakpoint at FM B46B_DPO_TRANSFER;

- SE37 BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC, enter PO header GUID and execute;

- Program will stop at FM where the BP was set;

- Look for statement CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PO_INBOUND' DESTINATION lv_destination;

- F6 or F5 to debug into ERP (2nd session will start). Here you can check the table lt_bapi_return in order to check if the PO has been created or not in backend.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to use the application monitor (transaction RZ20) to see if there are detail errors for the PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have tried this. But exactly do not receive any clue except the error as "MTE class BBP_PO , Client 400 : No MTEs currently available"

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pijush,

Wiki links exist dealing with R/3 PO errors.

1- How-to for SRM 7.0 release: [How to find PO backend errors|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/HowtofindPObackend+errors]

2- Blog for SRM 5.0 release: [Trouble shooting of SRM-PO transfer error|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/18588] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we can not exactly use this. Because it is happening for only one PO. In the system rest of the PO and SC are working fine. please tell me any manual process (Function module) will help in this issue?

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC_V2 function module.

Regards.

Laurent.