cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorizations in Credit Control Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I am configuring "automatic credit control " for our client. The requirement is 4 levels of authorizations. I've completed the settings for credit check at transaction level.

Now, How do I maintain the Authorizations (4 levels) I am aware that there are 3 controls , user1, user2 & user3 in OVO8 control.

Any help/suggestion, will surely be appreciated.

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User Status Control is a function to control sales document by status.

As you mentioned, we need a status profile.

You can find out the setting on SPRO->Sales and Distribution->Sales->Sales Documents->Define and Assign Status Profile.

First, you should define a status profile, then assign it to sales document type or item category, which means this function will be activated on header level or item level.

About status profile, you should assign your status and transaction control.

For detail, you can reference sap online help.

Wink.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend

You mean you want to create 4 level release authorizations, right?

As we know, user1, user2 & user3 in OVO8 control are customized credit checking user exit. we can add our specific checking logic on it.

But for credit release, there is a standard function as VKM1.

As your requirements, I think there is a standard function maybe can help u, named User Status Control.

You can add some status to control the sales document, for example, block delivery, block billing.

If document has not been approved, system will reject further action according to your status settings.

Hope this can take some help for u.

Wink.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yang

I thank you for your reply.

Yes, I need to configure 4 levels of authorizations. (at SO,Devry & PGI,depending on the settings)

I've done almost all the settings for Automatic creedit control. I am struck up here, ie maintain authorizations, or as per you, "user status profile" How & where do I do this?

Rgds

Sumanth.G